Water Softener San Antonio
Featuring a variety of water softener product options in San Antonio, TX.
San Antonio water softener options
Watts® 30,000 Grain Water Softener
Watts® uses a Vortech™ tank and utilizes user friendly controls to increase efficiency and taste.
- Control valve is metered for greater efficiency and reduced salt usage.
- Single tank systems include one tank for the softening resin and a brine tank for salt
- Push button settings provide ease-of-use
Kinetico's Accudial™ allows users to adjust for their home’s specific water conditions with pinpoint calibration.
- Premier Series water softeners will remove iron, chlorine and other particulates as they soften.
- Save you energy by using the energy of moving water to fuel their filtration.
- Regenerate as needed, day or night, so that you always have soft water available.
ZRO-4 ZeroWaste RO System
The all new patented ZeroWaste Point-of-Use Reverse Osmosis System is the first RO system that wastes no water.
- Highly efficient Watts RO system provides better-than-bottled water quality
- Advanced TFC Membrane rejects impurities down to 1/10,000th of a micron
- Activated Carbon Final Filter serves as a final polish to remove any trace residuals
A simple water softener breakdown
Watts® 30,000 Grain
- 9 in. x 48 in. Tank
- Unlimited Users
- User Friendly Controls
- 18 in. x 36 in. Brine Tank
- Safety Float Valve
- Assembled Unit
- 30,000 Grain
Kinetico Premier Series
- AccuDial™ Calibration
- Multiple Tank System
- Regenerate Day and Night
- Custom-Fit For Your Home
- Kinetico Quality
- Premier Model
- Water Softener
ZeroWaste RO System
- 4-Stage System of Filtration
- 20" W x 18" H x 6" D
- Re-use of Rinse Water
- 50 Gallon Per Day TFC Membrane
- 3-Gallon Storage Tank
- Reverse Osmosis System
We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Kinetico! My wife and I feel we have the best of the best in water softeners.
If I ever have to purchase another water softener, you can be sure it will be a Kinetico.
The Kinetico system works flawlessly, and the water tastes much better than any bottled water I've tried!
-A Google User
Keep in Touch
Living in the San Antonio and Hill Country can easily translate to your home having hard, heavily mineralized water. A water softener in San Antonio is a necessary household component for any local resident. Get more information on the various water softeners listed above by calling us today – (210) 656-7873.