Saltless Water Systems
Our saltless water systems are a good option for San Antonio homeowners who don’t want to use salt to solve their hard water issues. Whether it’s a Scale Reduction System or Membrane System, find a solution that works for you. Need more help, contact us today with your questions or get a Quick Quote today!
Scale Reduction System
Our proven whole-house system, known as a Scale Reduction System, saves you in electronic and new appliance costs. A whole house system, our San Antonio salt free water system combats hard water, iron odor and contaminants.
Another salt-free option for San Antonio hard water, our Membrane System is very low maintenance. A semi-impermeable membrane captures impurities and leaves you with pure water. This system has succeeded where others have not.
Why Saltless Water Systems?
- More than 85 percent of the country has hard water. San Antonio has some of the highest hard water levels in the U.S.
- There are 12 million waterborne gastrointestinal illnesses a year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Water-related illness is frequently linked to viruses, bacteria and protozoa.
- Water containing iron or manganese can cause black or rusty-orange staining and can even change your hair color.
- Water with a low pH are detectable by blue-green stains found on clothing, fixtures, appliances, tubs, sinks, and more.
- Pure water is tasteless, odorless and colorless. Tap water with any of these properties is the top reason people turn to bottled water.
- Bottled water takes billions of oil barrels to transport a year and adds billions of plastic bottles of waste to landfills.
Additional Water Treatment Solutions
Water Softeners - Ask us how you can fight hard water in San Antonio with our brilliantly designed water softeners. We have something for all needs and budgets and can find the right match for your home.
Drinking Water Systems - From the best reverse osmosis in the industry to highly compact systems, there are water filtration systems for every home. Save money and reduce landfill waste by having a constant supply of at-home drinking water.